If you are building a new home, making a dramatic change to your existing home to match your roof, or repairing what Mother Nature has wrecked, your choice of siding is probably one of the most important exterior features of your home. We can offer you advice on what would look good so you can make the right decisions. We can install, replace or repair vinyl siding, cedar shingles/shakes, and cedar clapboard, plus all the trim that goes along with it. We can stop by and show you some samples.
Vinyl Siding: A low maintenance, dependable Siding Alternative
If you are building a new home, making a dramatic change to your existing home, or repairing what Mother Nature has wrecked, your choice of siding installation is probably one of the most important exterior features of your home. We can offer you advice on what would look good so you can make the right decisions. We can install, replace or repair vinyl siding, cedar shingles/shakes, and cedar clapboard, plus all the trim that goes along with it. We can stop by and show you some samples and our siding installation gallery.
Cedar Shingles/Shakes: a classic American all-natural siding
You’ve heard of cedar shingles and shakes. You’ve seen them on beautiful New
England houses from Maine to the Cape. They are an American siding material
that offers the natural look of wood, the durability of cedar, and a look that can be stained with earthy colors to suit your style. Cedar Shakes offer the natural
beauty of real wood and they require less maintenance than wood clapboard. We can introduce you to the world of Cedar Shingles and Shakes when it’s time to wrap your home in quality. Ask us for some ideas.
Cedar Clapboard: the Ultimate in Natural Wood Siding
There are many synthetic wood products out there but there’s nothing as beautiful and durable as real wood clapboard to give your home the aesthetic beauty you long for. Cedar Clapboard offers long-lasting protection and years of satisfaction with the proper care. Many wood-framed houses that were built centuries ago still look beautiful today with their aged cedar clapboard siding. And though the wood requires periodic staining or painting, cedar clapboard can outlast vinyl siding and other materials. Adam Quenneville Greater Boston has a team of cedar craftsmen who specialize in siding installation, repair and maintenance of Cedar Clapboard siding. We can show you why cedar clapboard is the ultimate in home siding exteriors.
Trim: Decorative trim for a Perfect finish on any Siding Project
Handsome trims are available to finish your siding project with style no matter which siding material you choose. We offer matching trims and low-maintenance PVC trims for every siding application, and we install and repair trims to perfection. Ask us to show you some samples.
- Repainting is more frequent because of chipping, peeling or cracking
- Heating and cooling costs are soaring and the roof isn’t the issue
- Rotting or warping is visible on sections of your siding
- Cracks in the siding are leaking water into the layers underneath
- Peeling indoor paint or wallpaper that have no other explanation
- Mold, mildew and fungus can be seen on the siding, and near the seams
- Bubbles form under the surface of the siding from water leakage
- Rot forms underneath the siding that sounds dense if tapped
- A dull or faded appearance decreases curb appeal and real estate value
- Insect damage from pests like termites occurs underneath your siding
- Storm damage repairs are too extensive